Gould 0738

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

As far as:

(Don't accidentally hit "return" on this system)

As far as your goofy premise that I said Bush was not intelligent?

Use some of that intelligence that got you through dental school (frin) to
actually *read* what I said and react to that, rather the wheel out the canned
conservative talk show response #61B.

I said, and I maintain, that whatever sort of
intelligence the President might possess, he has a lower than average verbal
IQ.

What you should know, (by virture of superior intelligence?) is that a guy
could be a friggin genius and score very poorly in
verbal IQ. I did not say the president was stupid. I said he cannot speak. He,
himself, has said he does not read. Low verbal IQ. Could still be a bright
guy, but its harder to tell.