Michael

Reading Ganz talking about 'veterans' of the military is kinda like getting
a thank you note from a mugger. It's a closed circle Ganz......we're in
it....you're not.

M.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Thom,

Lindberg was was a non-interventionist. If we had listened to him, we

would
have been much worse off..

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
John,

I really don't no where to start a reply to your post. I know you sure
have history twisted around.

First lets take Lindberg. He warned us and Europe about Hilter and his
strength and was ignored. Did you ever hear of the saying "Peace in our
time"? That was said after Lindberg warning, which Europe didn't want to
hear.

About external forement, my God where have you learned your history. Do
you know how Cuba and the Philippines came into being after the Spanish
American War, Have you any idea at all how just about every nation in
the Middle East came into being after the Turk were defeated in WW1 by
moslem tribe under British leadership. After WW2 the China Communist
came into being with the exception of Taiwan, All the countries of
Europe blame us for losing their colonies. The French were driven out of
North Africa after the Allies defeated the Germans

Have you ever heard of the Truman Doctrine and the Marshall Plan?
The Lendlease Plan, Berlin Airlift, The Formation of the UN, Nato. The
creation of Israel.

John, I've only covered some of our involvement. All non-isolationist

My only comment to you is cure yourself of the myopic view of World
History. You really do seem to be missing a lot.

Ole Thom