NOYB

Default OT--Amazing numbers

I dunno Harry. This one has me totally perplexed. There is an absolute
venom towards Bush on your side of the aisle. I've read articles from
writers who stated they hate even the way he walks. Yet, that message only
seems to come to those liberals that have a strong interest in politics.
Obviously, the hate message isn't resonating with the great majority of the
country.

His job approval ratings have been 52% for some time. His job disapproval
rating is 34%, which has been falling. That means out of every 100 people,
19 hate his guts...no matter what policies he adopts. An additional 15
dislike his policies. However, 52 like his policies. The remaining 14 have
no favorable or unfavorable opinion on his policies.

I guess it's safe to assume that those 14 without opinions on his policy
will either a) not vote, or b) vote for Bush because he's affable.

Either way, it seems he'll be hard to beat.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Whether or not you agree or disagree with Bush's policies, you'll be

amazed
at the following poll from University of Pennsylvania.

University of Pennsylvania National Annenberg Election Survey.

Nov.
28-Dec. 1, 2003. N=847 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3.

.

"Now I'd like to ask you how you feel about George W. Bush as a
person, as opposed to how you feel about the job he is doing. Do you

have a
favorable or unfavorable opinion of him as a person?"

Favor-
able
Unfav-
orable
Not
Sure

%
%
%

11/28 - 12/1/03 72 19 9
11/23-26/03 65 24 11

72% of this country has a *favorable* opinion of the man "as a person".
Since the left's hate for the man
dominates about half of the news (and *all* of NPR's news), you would

think
it was higher than 19% of this
country that so despises him.

So, the conclusion is, nice guy, but total foch-up...?

--
Email sent to is never read.