NOYB

Default OT--Amazing numbers

Should read as follows:

11/28-12/1 72% favorable, 19% unfavorable, 9% not sure

11/23-26/03 65% favorable, 24% unfavorable, 11% not sure

I knew guys like Harry were in the minority...but I had no idea he and his
ilk were that *small* of a minority. They actually hate the man, not his
policies.

"NOYB" wrote in message
Whether or not you agree or disagree with Bush's policies, you'll be

amazed
at the following poll from University of Pennsylvania.

University of Pennsylvania National Annenberg Election Survey. Nov.
28-Dec. 1, 2003. N=847 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3.

.

"Now I'd like to ask you how you feel about George W. Bush as a
person, as opposed to how you feel about the job he is doing. Do you have

favorable or unfavorable opinion of him as a person?"

Favor-
able
Unfav-
orable
Not
Sure

%
%
%

11/28 - 12/1/03 72 19 9
11/23-26/03 65 24 11

72% of this country has a *favorable* opinion of the man "as a person".
Since the left's hate for the man
dominates about half of the news (and *all* of NPR's news), you would

think
it was higher than 19% of this
country that so despises him.