Skip Gundlach

"Royalld" wrote in message

Howard Wells installed my stern arch and the installation went exactly as
promised. He measured our stern and took note of the location of all

exisiting
gear, swim ladder and such on our southbound leg last winter. He built

the
arch while we wintered in the Keys. We stopped in Pompano beach on our way
north where he (his crew) our arch. The installation took four days.

I am very happy with the arch. It was designed for our ship. It fits
perfectly, is strong, and looks good. Howard seemlessly incorporated our
existing stern rails into the arch. I can't think of a way for the

project to
have been any better.

Dave

Marvelous - thanks for the input. I'm curious, though, how it took 4 days.
Also, do you have pictures available of your installation?

I've heard nothing but good stuff about him and the work he does, so I'm
very much inclined to go that way.

L8R

Skip and Lydia

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain