NOYB

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
My apologies to Chuck. After some reading, apparently there are tests to
evaluate verbal IQ...as there are tests to evaluate non-verbal IQ. They

are
two distinct entities...

And, after firing off a scathing rebuttal to your earlier post (sorry),

apology
accepted.

That's OK, Chuck. The rest of my earlier post still applies:

You come across as a pretty intelligent person...right up until the point
where you criticize the President's intelligence. You've applied a
one-trait litmus test to Bush, and have determined that because he mangles
words while speaking in public, he must be a dunce. In a
one-trait-litmus-test world, some might say that a high school dropout
qualifies as a dunce, too.