P.Fritz

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message
news:7B6md.510433$mD.55250@attbi_s02...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message
news:ne9ld.499302$mD.352160@attbi_s02...
"basskisser" atl_man2@a
href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com"
onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in
message
m...
"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message
JimH,
You do realize that this was Harry's favorite method of posting in
rec.boats, it will take basskisser a few months to realize that Harry
is
no
longer cut and pasting news articles. As soon as he realizes his
master
has
moved on to new things, Basskisser will move on to whatever Harry is
doing.

As well as Fritz's, but you seem to condone it from him just fine,
huh?

Can you show me one post where I condoned anything Fritz has done?

You kiss his ass constantly!!!!

Can you provide some proof of this wild accusation?

Poor asslicker....still maintaining that death grip on the title of 'King of
the NG idiots'