Harry Krause

Default Celebrity-Designer Designed Galley??

Michelle wrote:

(he studied Frank Lloyd Wright and Aero Saarinan in the 1950s and
onward at Yale I think) and has attained a level of success.

That would be Eero Saarinen, who designed, among other buildings, the
Yale hockey rink in New Haven. Upon visitng the Yale campus once, Wright
was asked where he'd like to stay. "In Harkness Tower," he reportedly
said, referring to the gothic tower on the old campus. Why? "So I don't
have to look at it when I wake up in the morning."

--
Email sent to is never read.