Jack Erbes

Jack Painter wrote:

That was "Jack Erbes in Ellsworth Maine" (skimmer puke ;-)

"Jack Painter in Virginia Beach" (Submariner) sends:

I was not a skimmer puke, I was a spook. And a NQP.

One of the joys of being a spook was being able to sample life in many
different areas of the Navy. It gave you a chance to experience hours
of boredom and moments of terror in many different environments. :)

Back to the subject, Himszy is looking for something like this:

http://www.electrokits.com/electroni...io-sound/9.htm

I'm thinking that there is something out there that will meet his needs
with minor mods. Something with a EPROM on it could store a lot of
different sounds.

Then he could add sounds like that sultry bitch that used to babble
about the high water in the bilges and other alarming situations on the
Seawolf.

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jacker at midmaine dot com