Royalld

Howard Wells installed my stern arch and the installation went exactly as
promised. He measured our stern and took note of the location of all exisiting
gear, swim ladder and such on our southbound leg last winter. He built the
arch while we wintered in the Keys. We stopped in Pompano beach on our way
north where he (his crew) our arch. The installation took four days.

I am very happy with the arch. It was designed for our ship. It fits
perfectly, is strong, and looks good. Howard seemlessly incorporated our
existing stern rails into the arch. I can't think of a way for the project to
have been any better.

Dave