Michelle

Default Celebrity-Designer Designed Galley??

I was wondering if anyone out there in the yachting community has ever
heard of the celebrity kitchen designer Stephen
Rabinowitz?? I was looking on eBay for something to give my husband
who is a chef and wants to get our home kitchen redone and maybe our
future yacht galley redone. He always
talks about how kitchens are poorly designed and how you can't just
have Home Depot design your kitchen on a computer video game and
expect to get a well thought-out design....

I am skeptical to bid. Although at $300 for hand-drafted design, it
seems like I shoud jump on it.

That designer evidently designed one of Frank Sinatra's kitchens and
gives speeches about "ill conceived kitchen designs." It looks like
he will design one person's kitchen in a while as he is in his 60s now
(he studied Frank Lloyd Wright and Aero Saarinan in the 1950s and
onward at Yale I think) and has attained a level of success.

Any thoughts??