Lloyd Sumpter

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 09:56:24 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Now Mrs. E is busy dreaming up a name for her boat, assuming the deal
goes through.

Every name she comes up with sounds horrible to me. I suggested
"Miss Goody Two Screws" , but then remembered the GB has a single prop.

She got her point across however. She's now considering naming it:

"Knot Your's"

I guess that ended *that* discussion.

(Heh! I was talking to a guy who was trying to dry out his moosehide. He
was thinking of bringing it inside, to the living room. I said, "You're
not married, are you? If you were, that decision would be MADE FOR YOU." )

Doesn't it already have a name? If you're going to remane it, be sure to
do the denaming ritual (online somewhere - can't find it now).

Buy the boat first, and listen to it: It will TELL you it's name.

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 (previously "Cooper Yachts #14")