Donny

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:54:33 -0500, Eisboch
wrote:

Donny wrote:
Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hopefully, smokefully yours.
Donny

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Beautiful job! Congratulations.

I gotta go back and look some more ....

Eisboch

Thanks, it's been a ton-o-fun. My guys learned all kinds of useful job
skills. Working with hand tools and simple power tools really teaches
them basics.

Please do look more, and email any questions or suggestions, I'm open.