JohnH

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:23:18 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On 13 Nov 2004 17:50:18 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Exactly, and providing a description is not a racial slur.

Do you describe your white neighbors as white? Honest answer, please.....

If someone were to ask me, "What color are your neighbors?" I would
give them their country of origin. No, I don't describe my neighbors
as 'white'.

[Note: Is my first sentence punctuated correctly?]

John H

I would ask them why that was important to them or anyone.

Well, I suppose I was giving Chuck the benefit of the doubt. I'm
assuming it's just a legitimate question and not another attempt to
show how 'racist' I am.

I suppose they call Bill Cosby a *real* racist!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!