Harry Krause

Default Downwind Floppy Genoas?

JohnH wrote:

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 08:41:45 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

K Smith wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
K Smith wrote:

Jack Meholf wrote:

Karen who would have guessed copying Harry's lies would have made him so
mad.

Karen Elizabeth Smith and Jack-me-off Gallows. A perfect newsgroup combo.

Hey we can team up with the left's three stooges & give the Jacksons a
run for their money???? oops maybe one of them isn't available at this
time???

Thanks for the sterling performances of late Harry (the late Harry, now
there's a nice thought), come on tell us all; did you really think
people believed your lies & BS, surely not even you're that stupid, but

I'll paste the next series for you when I get a moment, so maintain
that rage (as if you have any choice:-)), I have to admit; it really
suits you:-) :-)

YOu're not "pasting" for me, scumbag, because I rarely if ever read more
than the first few lines of your toilet flushes here. In fact, I suspect
the only people here who read your trash are some of the righties.
Everyone else knows you're psychotic.

Most of us suspect you're diddling yourself while you type your tripe
about me. It's the only way you can get off, eh...

Poor cucumber.

Harry, if that's the case, you gotta admit she types pretty well one-handedly!

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

It's a diesel-powered pukecumber, er, cucumber.

--
Email sent to is never read.