JimH

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
(Watch those same bright folks take offense at that last sentence.) :-)

Gould, you have become a sniveling crybaby who can throw it out but not
take
it. It is never you who starts anything....always the other guy. Grow
up.

Is it still legal to shoot fish in a barrel?

Perhaps, but only when you don't snip your entire message when posting my
response to it.

As you well know I was in fact responding to these comments of yours that
you conveniently left off your reply:
-------------------
1. If Dr Dr Taco Whatever runs a side thread with one of his high fivers
making
negative comments about Gould, those aren't insults, they are
"observations".

2. If Dr Dr Taco Whatever calls Gould a bigot or any other derogatory name,
that is not an insult, it's an observation.

3. Any comment of any type made by Gould will be considered an insult for
purposes of seeking any excuse to diverit a thread into a series of personal
comments under the "But, Mommy, *he* started it!" treaty provision.

Once we have the rules defined, it becomes easier to anticipate your now
very
predictable MO. I "observe" that your goal in a discussion is to drag it
down
to a
level of insult exchange at the first opportunity.
Perhaps I should start adding some all encompassing closing lines to my
posts as you seem to be doing lately. That way I can conveniently deflect
any incoming criticism as you most often seem to do. However, as I am a man
willing to stand behind what I write I will leave that MO to you.

Have a nice day Chuck.