Dr. Dr. Smithers

Would your comments qualify as "dirty little insult turds".

I was highlighting the differences between our contrasting ideas and
perspectives, you prefer to use personal insults instead of debating our
different perspectives. My comment about you being a bigot was not an
insult, it was an observation that your comments and beliefs are bigoted.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Your bigotry extends beyond beliefs and values. It extends to where
someone

How funny. A supposedly grown man who selects the "send" function, and
then has
to jump back in with a fresh post because he realizes there is still some
venom
left in the sac. :-)

Grade yourself an A for this one. You
exceed all previous expectations.