Gould 0738

Default Downwind Floppy Genoas?

Most of us suspect you're diddling yourself while you type your tripe
about me. It's the only way you can get off, eh...

Geezuz, Harry. Just ignore her. I'm not going to waste any more time with her.
Notice a few things:

1) She hasn't ever posted a single positive thing to the NG. I can't think of a
single thread she ever started that wasn't "Lying boat dealers and their
liberal mates are out to screw us all!" etc.

2) Anything she ever posts about boats is
simply an exercise in name calling and horse crap directed at people who *do*
discuss the subject. This is the same woman who went after Peggie Hall with the
assumption that she knew more about waste treatment than Peggie did, and
claimed Peggie's "spamming" the NG smelled worse than the contents of a holding
tank.

3) Almost nobody responds to her, at all.
Really sad that she has very little in her life (apparently) except calling
complete strangers long lists of names and saying hateful things about people.

4) She recently described typing her
3500 word hate posts as "fun". What does that tell you?

Responding to her merely encourages the bad behavior. I've tried it both ways,
and every time I think I'm engaged in civil discourse I am soon reminded why I
last began ignoring the woman. Don't be such a sucker for a bitter and obvious
troll. I have been- so I don't have too much room to talk. :-)

Here's this goofy fight between her and the rest of the world screwing up a
thread on sails. And we wonder why the NG fails to thrive?