JohnH

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 03:54:31 GMT, "Dr. Dr. Smithers"
wrote:

Yawn.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The message filter on the latest version of T'bird does indeed "delete"
messages in their entirety so that don't even appear in my newsgroup
inbox, which is a step up from the "mark as read" dumpstering I'd been
doing previously. I'm not sure which nightly release of T'bird
incoporated this upgrade, but it is more than welcome.

Good try at a cover up, Harry. Now, please tell us why one would
retain a list of the messages 'deleted' by one's filter?

For example, when I had you kill filed, your messages just never
showed up when you were listed as the author. Granted, it was an
editing of this 'work of art' newsgroup, but it added immensely to my
reading enjoyment.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!