Evan Gatehouse

"David Edney" wrote in message
I have just purchased a new depth sounder (NAVMAN) for my Nicholson 32 and
the through hull transducer is a smaller diameter than the one I wish to
replace, does anyone have a suggestion as to the best way to do this.

Thanks
David Edney

If this is an older Nicholson 32 with a solid fiberglass hull, consider
using the transducer to shoot through the hull by embedding it in a blob of
epoxy. One less hole to deal with. You can take the old transducer out and
fill the old hole at your next haul out.

--
Evan Gatehouse

you'll have to rewrite my email address to get to me
ceilydh AT 3web dot net
(fools the spammers)