Dr. Dr. Smithers

It looks like you realize you have lost the debate and now are resorting to
personal insults concerning my sentence structure and syntax. Gould, this
is not the New Yorker. This is Usenet and it is common for people to jot
off quick retorts and they will make typos and/or grammatical errors.

The fact still stands that you are extremely bigoted against those who have
different beliefs or values.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Do you believe your opinions are more creditable than others?

To whom?

Be careful not to confuse credible with creditable. That which is credible
is
worthy of belief or agreement. That which is creditable is worthy of
applause.

For example: You state "Gould is the most
bigoted, closed-minded person I ever met",
(or attempted to state same), and whether or not anyone found your
sentiment
credible, one of the usual high-fivers found it creditable.

I believe that insults and/or opinions conveyed by clumsy or careless
language
are more than usually revealing. Insults always indicate more about the
insulter than his or her subject, but nothing beats a classic like, "I
think
their is plenty of evidence that you is stupid."

My advice to you, or to anyone else who cares to express opinions about
other
individuals, would be to frame those observations in complete sentences
with
some attention to grammar and syntax.

It is so easy to sound juvenile when making negative personal comments. It
becomes more important to avoid a sloppy, careless, use of the language
that reinforces an impression that you'll have to get off line when Dad
gets
home and catches you playing with his computer.