Dr. Dr. Smithers

That is what happens when I get distracted in the middle of a sentence, and
then finish the sentence without rereading it.

Do you believe your opinions are more creditable than others?

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Gould does seem to have gotten on a high horse and has a real superiority
complex.
He is one of the most bigoted and close minded person I have meet in

Good lord, I'm an asshole. To slip any lower, I'd have to begin posting
insults
and negative personal comments when I run out of points in a debate.

What's up with the structure of this sentence?

He is one of the most bigoted and close minded person I have meet in

You're entitled to your opinion, and entitled to express it. If you can
manage
to write on a more literate level, perhaps a greater number of people will
find
your opinions credible.