Gould 0738

Gould does seem to have gotten on a high horse and has a real superiority
complex.
He is one of the most bigoted and close minded person I have meet in

Good lord, I'm an asshole. To slip any lower, I'd have to begin posting insults
and negative personal comments when I run out of points in a debate.

What's up with the structure of this sentence?

He is one of the most bigoted and close minded person I have meet in

You're entitled to your opinion, and entitled to express it. If you can manage
to write on a more literate level, perhaps a greater number of people will find
your opinions credible.