Ragdoll

Default Priming a jet boat?

----- Original Message -----
From: "RG"
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 10:31 PM
Subject: Priming a jet boat?

Boatriggr's response regarding the inappropriateness of a primer bulb in

an
inboard installation even though the motor is outboard technology makes
sense to me. Any inboard installation would have much tighter regs as to
the fuel delivery system, over an outboard installation. Suggest you
contact the person at the dealership who told you all it needed was

priming,
and ask him for an explanation of the procedure since he appears to have
been successful with it.

And we will probably try that. We'll even try to see if we can squeeze it
into
the shop before we leave (next Friday, YARK!), if necessary. They are just
a very busy shop and the only Sea Ray place in our area. They've been a
little
snooty to us, in the past, when we've called to ask a couple of simple
questions,
as if our little 'stepchild' boat is hardly worth their time. That may have
just been
a fluke, though, and we'll pursue that avenue, if necessary.

Thanks,

Rags