Short Wave Sportfishing

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:56:31 -0500, Eisboch
wrote:

~~ snippage ~~

Today, she showed up at the marina on a mission. Two hours later she
left the brokerage office having left an offer on a 1982, 36' Grand
Banks Classic. This is to be "her" boat, and I have been invited to
teach her how to handle it next summer when we return from Florida.

Whew ... she never ceases to amaze me, even after 34 years.

The question is are you going to slip them together or on opposite
sides of the marina? :)

By the way, I do boat handling instruction - be glad to help out if
you get to the point where you are about to punch each other out. :)

Later,

Tom