RG

Default Priming a jet boat?

Although Boatriger's post seems to suggest that there is no 'bulb', we'll
certainly look for one, anyway. I've read about the 'pumping' on some
info for outboards. My darling husband pointed out that this is a 120hp,
not a 90hp, but I seriously doubt that's relevant. This little boat is
basically a big, fat waverunner. ;-) Thanks so much for your time.
We really appreciate the response!

Boatriggr's response regarding the inappropriateness of a primer bulb in an
inboard installation even though the motor is outboard technology makes
sense to me. Any inboard installation would have much tighter regs as to
the fuel delivery system, over an outboard installation. Suggest you
contact the person at the dealership who told you all it needed was priming,
and ask him for an explanation of the procedure since he appears to have
been successful with it.