Mark Browne

Default Ideas for a scale?

Gary,

You should be able to rent scales from your friendly local scale dealer.
Most maintain a rental fleet for industrial cycle counts - the higher
capacity scales are used to count castings and other heavy items. You will
have to decide how much money is too much.

Mark Browne

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

We're building our trailer and are in the process of deciding
where to place the axels so that the tongue weight comes out
to 400 to 500 lbs. Our bathroom scale only goes to 200 lbs
or so. And we can't move the trailer & boat to go use the
truck scales at the local yards. Looking online, scales that
go to 500lbs are $600 or so.

So, any ideas on how we can do this measure and/or where to
find (buy or rent) scales without spending too much $$$?

Thanks,
Gary