Jonathan Ganz

Read for yourself....

http://www.fact-index.com/s/sy/symbi...tion_army.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article . net,
Maxprop wrote:
What's really amusing is that I was sympathetic to the SLA then. A
close
friend had been a school chum of Patty Hearst's, and she attempted to
get
Patty to hide out with her in the mountains for a while. She apparently
spoke with her by phone once or twice, but Patty wasn't able to get to
Colorado at the time, for one reason or another. Perhaps she didn't

trust
anyone. We'd have hidden her in our place at the time, as well. My
wife
and I laugh about this from time to time.

There you go folks. He was sympathetic to the SLA, a bunch of
murdering *******s. And, he still laughs about it.

Um, Jon, would you care to enlighten us as to exactly whom the SLA
murdered?

Max