John Cairns

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
I've waited all day and no one seems to rememder.

I do! Remember the "Twenty one Dollars a Day, Once a month!" That's
what we were paid for putting our lives on the line against the Jap &
Germans.

So all you people who have served in the Armed Forces; THANKS from one
of your own

AND: I've poured, "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom

Unless you live in a cave and don't have an access to a calendar or don't
live in the western world it's hard not to remember it's veteran's day,
Thom. We get a paid holiday (today), the union-sponsored veteran's group set
up their table at the front door to our plant, handing out something to
vets. I guess some of us might have the same problem that the folks who
sport the "support our troops" stickers on the bumpers of their large SUV's
(aah, the irony) How do you honor vets without appearing to be pro-war?

John Cairns