JohnH

On 12 Nov 2004 18:26:08 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

What world do you live in Chuck? In mine people of all economic classes,
all races, all ages and all religions live in suburbia's across the United
States. Suburbia is actually more diverse than most inner city
neighborhoods.

I recently attended a business function at
a new, golf course community in the Cascade foothills- about 20-25 miles from
downtown Seattle. This place is brand new. They are going to hold a PGA
tournament there in 2005 or 2006. The houses are all painted various shades of
beige, all have the same roofing, the same windows, etc. Two or three new
sections are still under construction, and all the $1mm plus houses are painted
various shades of beige. While I didn't go door to door and do a survey, I did
see some diversity while I was there... a number of minorities worked for the
catering company- (but I'll bet you a buck they weren't living in the immediate
community).

Wal-Mart probably had a sale on beige paint. I'll bet if you *had*
gone door to door, you would have found a very flavorful mix of
ethnicities. Go see who lives within shouting distance of my house
(but these are only going for $500K or thereabouts).

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!