Dr. Dr. Smithers

What in the hell is your point? That neighborhood is not reflective of the
average neighborhood in America. But in most communities you will find very
rich blacks, Hispanics and Asians. Where do you think the rappers, sports
stars, minority businessmen live?

I also bet the average unskilled worker does not live in your neighborhood
or own a boat.

It would appear that you concern is not towards those who have less than
you, but those who have more than you.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
What world do you live in Chuck? In mine people of all economic classes,
all races, all ages and all religions live in suburbia's across the United
States. Suburbia is actually more diverse than most inner city
neighborhoods.

I recently attended a business function at
a new, golf course community in the Cascade foothills- about 20-25 miles
from
downtown Seattle. This place is brand new. They are going to hold a PGA
tournament there in 2005 or 2006. The houses are all painted various
shades of
beige, all have the same roofing, the same windows, etc. Two or three new
sections are still under construction, and all the $1mm plus houses are
painted
various shades of beige. While I didn't go door to door and do a survey, I
did
see some diversity while I was there... a number of minorities worked for
the
catering company- (but I'll bet you a buck they weren't living in the
immediate
community).