Harry Krause

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

Gould 0738 wrote:

My apologies to Chuck. After some reading, apparently there are tests to
evaluate verbal IQ...as there are tests to evaluate non-verbal IQ. They are
two distinct entities...

And, after firing off a scathing rebuttal to your earlier post (sorry), apology
accepted.

I say again, Bush *may* be intelligent in other areas- but in the verbal
department I am confident he would score well under 100.

I could whump Bush, verbally, almost any day. As could most people. "Course, I
never did well at those two dimensional diagrams where you had to figure out
what shape the 3-dimensional form would take with all 17 panels folded
together. Could well be that Bush has more of that kind of intelligence than
most.

An origami beer bottle?

--
Email sent to is never read.