Gould 0738

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

WTF is a "verbal IQ"? It sounds like nothing more than a term you invented
so that you can make yourself sound smart...and make Bush sound not so
smart.

Type "verbal IQ" into Google. You'll get something over 4,000 hits. No point in
me explaining IQ to you, NOYB- you'll simply claim it's a liberal plot to make
it appear that Bush doesn't have much of one.

Verbal IQ- Google- read and learn.

is certainly under the average rating of
100.

Now you've invented a "rating" scale for "verbal IQ"?

No, NOYB. I have not. 100 is considered "average" when scoring IQ's. Somebody
with an IQ of 70 is 30 points below average, while somebody with an IQ of 130
is 30 points above.

Having never attended College, you really don't have the right to criticize
the intelligence of someone who obtained degrees from two of this country's
most prestigious schools.

Sorry NOYB. You clearly do not understand the concept of intelligence.
Going to school does not make one more or less intelligent- it merely makes one
more or less educated or informed.

Some mighty friggin stupid people have earned an attendence certificate from
all sorts of colleges and universities.

Let me ask you, were there *no* intelligent people before we began sending 90%
of middle class kids to college?

The paper would prove you had the intelligence, drive, and ambition to
graduate from two of the most mentally challenging institutions in the
World.

Or that my Daddy financed a chair.

ou come across as a pretty intelligent person...right up until the point
where you criticize the President's intelligence. You've applied a
one-trait litmus test to Bush, and have determined that because he mangles
words while speaking in public, he must be a dunce. In a
one-trait-litmus-test world, some might say that a high school dropout
qualifies as a dunce, too.

Dumber than a highly educated dentist who has never heard of "verbal IQ"?