NOYB

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

I'm sure a google search will link to about 1000 anti-Bush webpages, and
each will recite the lie as truth...just as you did.

I *am* curious if you have any *decent* sources to verify your claim,
however. My search came up empty...and I'm sure yours will too.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

After Yale, Bush applied to a third-rate law school in Texas.

There is no limit to the depth of your lies. Got any proof of this
allegation, Harry?

It's been reported, verified and re-reported dozens of times. The
information is out there...if you are that curious, you'll find it.

--
Email sent to is never read.