Harry Krause

Default Zogby Poll: No economic rebound

K Smith wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
K Smith wrote:

No one at Britton has ever heard of you.

Nor I of them so who are they??? or are you trying to infer "that"
Briton?? I guess not; I'm not well known in Iceland either just so you
don't waste your time checking:-)

Never heard of Britton Marine, eh? They're the Aussies who have adapted
and modified diesel outboard technology:

"Britton Marine Pty Ltd

Britton Marine motor: diesel outboard motor

Britton Marine has adapted an existing diesel outboard motor to create
the most advanced unit in the world for shallow water mine clearance
operations.

This innovative technology incorporates and extensively modifies the
Yanmar diesel outboard with major changes in fabrication,
purpose-designed components and additional safety devices.

The Britton Marine motor has ultra low magnetic and acoustic values. At
set speed the governor maintains a constant rpm, reducing the acoustics
of the engine even further. The unit runs on fossil fuel and does not
emit pollution into the water – making it the most environmentally
friendly motor in service. In polar conditions it can be run on A1 jet fuel.

Other available units for this application utilise petrol motors, which
are associated with significant reliability and safety hazards within a
minefield. These include the oiling of sparkplugs, the risk of breakdown
at slow speed and the effects of petrol fumes on the operator.

The operational performance of the Britton Marine motor has been
assessed and confirmed by the Australian Navy's Mine Warfare Section.
The Australian Defence Industries' Huon Class Minehunter Project has
ordered 24 units, with 12 already in operational service.

The Britton Marine motor is designed to be coupled to the Gemini 530
Assault Boat, which itself incorporates low through-water acoustics. The
Australian Navy has tested and approved this package and is now using it
in service.

This technology is ideally suited to the international defence
industries. It is also envisaged that it will be used for clearance
operations before any amphibious landing.

Britton Marine owns all IP for this unique technology, which has been
judged to be well in advance of other developments in its category – a
major market advantage. To optimise its continuing R&D the company has
entered into a collaborative agreement with the Australian Defence
Science and Technology Organisation."

Interesting you know nothing of them, and confused "Britton" with Britain.

I'd call you a a two-bit whore, but that would be insulting to quarters
everywhere.

I'm sure they exist but it';s just more spruikers after govt money.

Uh-huh. And the difference is that your "diesel outboard" manufacturing
plant doesn't exist and never will exist. You're just a manure shoveler.

--
Email sent to is never read.