Overproof

"DD730" wrote in message

I smoked blunts for 33 years, usually several times a day.

I've done likewise... not as much.

I stopped last
March and haven't had once since.

I stop regularly for months. Never miss it.... same as drinking. A buddy
quit smoking and couldn't justify skankin' back a spliff... he makes a
weekly batch of brownies now. Great on a fishin' trip.

Did you know that keel boats heel?

Heh!... you're talkin' to a crab crusher owner that has had my mast slap
the water both port & starboard within 30 seconds. Seems though from my
experience... the slower reaction time experienced on a solid full keel
cruiser, dampens the feeling of being overwhelmed in a strong breeze. I've
had the rail in the water on numerous occaions.....

CM