Charles

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

Harry Krause wrote:

Oh, I can address *any* issue you raise, but to what end? So I can play
in the mud with a right-wing pig like you? There's nothing to be gained.
Some years ago, *I* coined a term, and I did coin it. The term is
"Konservatrash." The shoe fits you perfectly. There isn't one idea
you've posited here that is either your own or worth discussing. It is
all right-wing trash, liberally sprinkled with the latest right-wing
gimmick of calling any who disagree with your idiocy "hate-filled."

Oh, I too can address *any* issue you raise, but to what end? So I can
play in the puss with a knee jerk left-wing sexist women-hater asshole
like you? There's nothing to be gained. *I* coined the word libratrash,
and *I* did coin it. And the shoe fits you perfectly. There isn't one
idea you've posited here that is either your own or worth discussing. It
is all left-wing liberal trash, liberally sprinkled with the latest
left-wing gimmick of calling any who disagrees with your idiocy "Konservatrash."

-- Charlie