Harry Krause

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

Wombat wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Those of us who spent time in the agricultural sector and in the
heartland, we understand how unfair the death penalty is."

Are you attributing these to Bush? Or to students at Yale & Harvard? If the
latter, I'd point out that academic standards across the board have dropped
percipitously since Bush (or Gore) went to college. If the former, I'd like
cites please.

Those are Bush-isms. Bush had a well-deserved rep as a party boy, a
drunk and a miscreant while at Yale. He got in because of his father and
grandfather, took what we called "pud" classes, and got mediocre grades.
Almost anyone else would have been flunked.

After Yale, Bush applied to a third-rate law school in Texas. He was
turned down. But family connections got him into Harvard Business School.

--
Email sent to is never read.