Harry Krause

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

Jonathan Ball wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

(10,000 words of self-righteous nonsense from Ball deleted)

Can't address the issues raised

Oh, I can address *any* issue you raise, but to what end? So I can play
in the mud with a right-wing pig like you? There's nothing to be gained.
Some years ago, *I* coined a term, and I did coin it. The term is
"Konservatrash." The shoe fits you perfectly. There isn't one idea
you've posited here that is either your own or worth discussing. It is
all right-wing trash, liberally sprinkled with the latest right-wing
gimmick of calling any who disagree with your idiocy "hate-filled."

Sorry. No purpose in getting into the muck with the likes of you. I
don't want to come out of the mud smelling like a right-wing pig.

, so like the lockstep
little Stalinist you are, you try to rewrite the past.

Stalinist? Moi? Hehehehe. You really are a twerp.

--
Email sent to is never read.