Calif Bill

On 10 Nov 2004 17:30:12 -0800, (Matt Lang) wrote:

Please xcuse this stupid question, I just felt compelled to post a
BOAT post in this group ...

The Ranger is white with blue/gold accents and blue bottom paint. The
Contender is white with black accents and black bottom paint. The
Princecraft is blue. The canoe is green. The Starcraft is aluminum
gray.

Of the four, I like the Ranger color scheme much better than the
others.

Later,

Tom

The Jetcraft is Maroon, the canoe is green, the Valco is aluminum, the kayak
is sorta green, the float tube is orange and green.