dixon

My docs just recommended higher dosage of Vitamin E because I have
degenerative eye disease in my right eye. Said it had something to do
with Age Related Eye Disease study or something.

Then I read this:

From the NYT:

November 10, 2004
Vitamin E May Be Harmful, Study Finds
By REUTERS

It would be nice to know why the higer death rate in E takers. I need it to
sleep. It has a similar effect to aspirin in keeping arteries from blocking.
I was told to stop taking it a week or so before minor surgery. I guess cuts
bleed longer when on E. I put up with the restless leg thing at night til I
read that E will stop it. The article said to just increase dose til the
cramping stops. It took 800 to 1200 daily to do it. In a couple days it
worked, where nothing else ever did.
Dixon