Steve

Default Where to find ramp stories?

I don't have specific story but enjoy watching the activities at a regional
launch ramp.

I spent a total of about 30 days at anchor near this ramp during the summer.

I think the most entertaining are watching people attempt to get their boats
on or off their trailers when the tide is out, beyond the end of the paved
ramp..

Also I enjoy noting the different ways people go about keeping their feet
from getting wet.. The cleverest would be the fellow with a Suburban. This
fellow has backed down until the rear wheels are completely submerged
(remind me not to buy a used Suburban with a trailer hitch). He climbs over
the seats and out the back door to operate the winch from the rear bumper.
Did the same thing on recovery.

--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve