jps

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

In article ,
says...

The truth about you is you just want something for nothing because
you're a lefty bludger.

You've got it completely backwards. I want less of something for
nothing than you "conservatives" who want everything with no strings
attached. The gov't should be there for your exploits and for no other
reason.

The truth is I provide a place of employment for many families in a non-
corporate atmosphere that puts the welfare of the employees on a closer
par with corporate profits than most companies.

So, if that's the definition of a lefty bludger, I'll take it. It
certainly beats being an ill-tempered hag.

jps