Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:57:38 -0500, Harry Krause

JR North wrote:

Software rule #1: Don't use v1.0 of anything....
Unless, of course, you *like* doing free beta testing...
JR

That rule might apply to some software but not when Mozilla have used a
numbering format starting at 0.1 :-)

I have been using it since version 0.6 (many months ago) it is as good as
Internet Explorer in most ways, better in some ways and much better in
others.

Also unlike Opera it appears to be compatible with every site I have tried.

Sweeping statements like yours are very off putting to newbies and these
are exactly the people who should be using anything expect Internet
Explorer.

It is also free.

Mozilla, Firefox and Thunderbird are good stuff, far superior to
Microsoft's competing products, less bloated, easier to use, easy to
customize, stable, supported, and as the poster mentioned, free.

If this messes up my computer, I'm going to blame you.

And come looking for you to extract retribution.

Like maybe making you say "President Bush Rules!!!" one hundred
times. Out loud. In front of your closest friends. Wearing a
Buch/Cheny T-shirt. :)

All the best,

Tom

"What the hell's the deal with this newsgroup...
is there a computer terminal in the day room of
some looney bin somewhere?"

Bilgeman - circa 2004