CCred68046

Default When did this group STOP being about boats?

Thanks Joe, I appreciate that information.
Dont worry about your post being OT, its quite justified. I guess some people
in here think that having a boat makes you a political authority. I care about
their OT posts and political opinions about as much as they could actually do
something about what they are yipping about...
We can safely leave them in self check in a kill file, if they are to stupid to
find the correct group to post in, we need not worry about them. They
obviously post OT in here to avoid being confronted by someone who might
actually be educated in their off topic ramblings.
Continually posting OT only makes you look like a fool or a spammer.
Posting your political crap in here is like calling the zoo when your house is
burning. No one there will care... you might want to try the fire department.