Gould 0738

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

Don't confuse education with intelligence.
Education will develop intelligence, but it cannot bring fruit from a

sterile
field.
Daddy could have bought a degree for Jr. from any school in the country. At
least he picked presitgious

schools.

Do you have any evidence at all?? Or is this just more of your
desperate lefty hate??? or more of the obvious jealousy??

We're talking about a guy who, as a young man, coldn't find the self discipline
to show up for infrequently required duty at the Texas Air National Guard. Was
OK, Daddy fixed it. No way he would have stuck through a course of study at two
different universities. You don't legitimately graduate from Ivy League schools
and speak like a 15-year old high school sophomore.

But damn he's easily the most popular US president in the west for a
long time. He's the bell of the "just a good bloke".

McDonald's restaurants, "reality" TV shows, and the Rush Limbaugh fantasy hour
are popular too. That's all it takes to be a good POTUS? Popularity?

Oh no not another conspiracy, please!!! Come on Chucky it's all in your
head & it seems not much else!! Is it obligatory for you lefties to be
victims at every turn??

I've never been, or felt like a victim in my entire life. Add that to your
growing list of unsubstantiated claims. Your list of "unsubstantiated claims",
were I to bother to compile it, would soon begin to rival the
hateful file you keep on some other folks here 'bouts. I learned a healthy
disrespect for appointed authority as a young man.
It has served me well for many decades.
Victim? Hardly.

So he was right then to suspect you?? & you got to graduate anyway
despite your own choices, so where's your complaint??

Knock, knock. Anybody home? There *is* no complaint, and none was expressed.

Again this was the exercise of your free choice & when others were
doing boring things you were having a good time. Again as always your
choice.

Yes. Absolutely. Point being?

Well at least you seem to acknowledge being a used car salesman then a
boat broker are the "rowdy edges" so why the constant efforts to pretend
you're the social conscience of the NG??

Lord a-mighty, Karen. You have the fastest
growing list of anybody in sight.

Challenge: When did I ever claim to speak for anybody's "social conscience"
other than my own.................

So in addition to the several challenges I made yesterday...what's that
line...."why can't you answer even the simplest question regarding the subjects
you whine about"? :-)

Do you have anything to post other than personal attacks based upon false
assertions and assumptions?

And finally, here's notice to ya. You wander unpredictably between being
borderline civil with just a touch of well-aimed sting and all-out nasty bitch.
I admit to being sucked in when you are on your better behavior- but any dialog
seems to go south almost instantly as you cannot refrain from making wild,
unsubstantiated personal accusations and expressing your feelings in a spiteful
manner.

It's my fault that I get into these p-ing contests with you. Most of your
chosen targets just hand you your own crap back again- and 99% of the NG
ignores you. Things seem to go more smoothly when I too just simply ignore your
acid remarks and poison pen.

So, continue to have at it "K". Post your hateful crap 10 times a day if you
like.
It has always been and shall continue to be a waste of time reading it.....and
an inexcusable folly to respond. You do not seem to seek rational discussion,
only a fresh target for your smoking black bile.

Shriveled.