jps

Default Zogby Poll: No economic rebound

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:37:23 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I need more staff because 2004 is a major election year and business
booked to date indicates we'll be drowning in work.

In short, as I said, you need more staff because your business has
increased.

*Of course* there has been a huge increase in the Democratic business of
personal destruction. After all, one by one, all of the decent campaign
issues are being co-opted by the Bush Administration. It's desperation
time, John. Too bad Harry is just selling a bill of goods on a losing
battle.

I wish Harry the best in his work. He gets a nice pat on the bottom
from the "True Believers".

What the democrats still cannot understand is that all this hate is
burying them and also they have NO real agenda other than a lot of
blather.

You idiot Republicans set the pace during Clinton's years. Payback's a
bitch, eh?

jps