basskisser

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message news:YZ4kd.487415$mD.214905@attbi_s02...
"basskisser" atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message
om...
Really? I have a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=a%20computer" onmouseover="window.status='a computer'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"a computer/a, an internet connection, can type, and have

a relatively good mind. Hell, you can't even focus on a post long
enough to answer it. Let's try again. What qualifications do you have
to be able to diagnose mental illness in someone from what they've
written on usenet?

I agree that you have a computer, an internet connection, you can type, but
can you provide any proof that you have a relatively good mind?

Again, when someone can't answer a simple question, they'll resort to
stupidity every time! Thanks for making my point.