CaptMP

Default pontoon on the gulf of mexico

Seems to me this person posted the same silly (OK not silly, no honest question
is silly...) question some time back...Are we rising to the chum yet again?
By the way, pontoons have no business in open water.
Those folks who have taken a USCG or US POWER SQUADRON boating class would know
the answer.
Happy Holidays
Mike

Orig post was "

Date: 12/3/2003 9:22 PM Pacific Standard Time

You are the dimwit. You post a 760K post in a non-binary group. You an
unskilled computer person? As to kiddie porn, most likely you.

"TongSlinger" wrote in message
et...
if you notice dim wit I cut the post down. if anyone is so ignorant that

the
make issue of the size of the file I sent probably isn't worth my time to
get advise from. it is apparent that you don't have answers worth

listening
to. you must not have the knowledge or the brains to give an informed

answer
anyway. Calif bill must be short for Calif idiot. I have met people like

you
and I must say they mostly are unskilled laborers working as CALIF PRODUCE
PICKERS and use library computers to respond. I didn't mean to interrupt

you
from the usual kiddy porn, folks like you spend 18 hours a day trolling
through

Does anyone else have the intelligence to answer the question?
Thanks
TongSlinger

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Anybody ignorant enough to post a 760KB in a non-binary group is too
ignorant to have a boat.

"TongSlinger" wrote in message
t...

I want to take a pontoon onto the gulf of Mexico. Does anybody have a

good
reason I shouldn't take a pontoon on the ocean for a day trip.
This is a 21 foot fisher with a 90 HP Mercury outboard, it is also
equipped
with depth finder and GPS for navigation.
any input would be appreciated
Thanks
Captain Crunch