Ragdoll

Default Priming a jet boat?

My husband & I purchased a little Sea Ray Searayder a couple
of years ago. We only get to use it for a couple of lake trips a
year. Although this is late July, the boat hasn't been started yet
this year and we (he) can't get it started. Last year, we took it
to a dealer, who told us "it just needed to be primed". According
to him, this is common when starting a jet boat (any boat?) for the
first time each year. The problem is, we have no idea how to do
this. We're not complete dummies, and have made sure the battery,
plugs, etc. are all ready. So, can anyone give us basic instruction
for "priming" this boat? It's a little 90hp Merc inboard. I've done
a 'google' search on the subject to no avail, and welcome any help,
pointers, or links to websites that may be of help

Thanks in advance,

Rags